SLERD 2020 invites proposals for one-day or half-day events affiliated with the conference and to be held on 25th May. Special events have the main purpose of bringing scientific knowledge in the area of Smart Learning Ecosystems and Regional Development to a wider audience, including students, teachers, and public administrators.
Special events might include workshops, seminars, tutorials, special tracks, and contests.
Special events are welcome in any of the areas relevant to the conference.
If interested, please submit a 2-page proposal, no later than 10th January 2020, via email with subject “SLERD2020 Special Event Proposal” to the Special events chair
daniela [dot] gifu [at] info [dot] uaic [dot] ro
and in cc to
aslerd [dot] org [at] gmail [dot] com
Special Event Submission Guidelines
Each special event proposal must include:
- The name, address, and a short bio of up to 200 words for each of the organizers.
- The planned format of the event
- A brief description (up to 1 page) of the purpose of the event and how it relates to Smart Learning Ecosystems and Regional Development.
- Description of the audience that the events aims to attract.
- An estimate of the expected number of attendees.
- A preliminary plan to attract participation.